Wednesday, 12 October 2011

Where will our next family adventure take us?

Well everyone,
Our stateside listing of available options for us to move to next came out today. What a disappointment. Only 2 available places, Minot, North Dakota and Holloman AFB, New Mexico. Obviously we hoping with all our might that we get pulled for NM. We really tried and hoped it would be Vegas, and at least thought we would have more options than this. But, where ever we go, we will make the best of it and believe in that is where we are supposed to be for one reason or another. We should have an assignment next month hopefully and i will keep you all posted.

4 comments:

Montana's mom said...

Going from Guam to North Dakota is quite a temperature shock! Hope in that case you pull New Mexico but if I had a choice I would want North Dakota just cause I have lived in NM and don't miss it one bit. Good luck with whichever you get!!

DaniKel said...

I have my fingers crossed that you guys pull NM!!!

Mark said...

At least you're keeping it positive.
Good luck!
m.

Jenn said...

Hoping you get NM too!!! BUT, like you said I know you will make the best of it....and ND will only "stink" if you let it :) I know that you will do awesome things with the kiddos no matter what. You guys are great parents and always do great things with the kids!
Plus - we will still visit no matter where you are :) Noey wants to meet Caden & Kayla and Mommy & Daddy cant wait to hang out either!
Keep us posted.

When Pooh Bear got his wings

2 years ago today, Pooh Bear got hurt. I have avoided blogging the past couple weeks because I knew this post was coming. But I n...