Sunday, 16 October 2011

Sneak Peek

Here is a sneak peek at our last family photo session here on Guam. So weird to say. It just feels like we have been here on this tiny island forever, yet at the same time it has gone so incredibly fast. We came here pregnant from IVF. We miscarried. And we are leaving with 2 adopted children. Being on this island changed our lives in more ways we can even count! As much as we are ready to go, we are glad we been here for so long. We have never been in one place for 4 years. It is SO time to move on!


3 comments:

Ashley said...

Hi! Thanks for your comment on my blog. Your children are beautiful! Love the pictures!

Kate said...

Love the cardboard- I love cardboard confessions! You are a beautiful family- glad you are leaving Guam with so much!

twondra said...

Awww, love the pictures! You guys are sooooo cute.

When Pooh Bear got his wings

2 years ago today, Pooh Bear got hurt. I have avoided blogging the past couple weeks because I knew this post was coming. But I n...