The Dada has been on a week of leave during a long weekend so we have been real busy! A few days ago we spent the morning at the beach right behind our building and caught a fisherman there who caught some fish! It was neat! I took our really good camera and got some great shots. Its hard to pick just a few favorites to share, but here are some.
The kids had a blast playing with the fish. We even brought them home for the cat....who wanted nothing to do with them. Weird. But it was fun and Im sure a great learning experience for the kids to be that up close and personal with the fish. They each had one. Kayla was swimming with hers and playing in the sand with it ( yeah, gross) and Caden was just walking around staring it at smiling and saying, "Fishy fishy!"
Thursday, 13 October 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
When Pooh Bear got his wings
2 years ago today, Pooh Bear got hurt. I have avoided blogging the past couple weeks because I knew this post was coming. But I n...
-
Smokey is now imprinted on Mama forever. Just like Pooh Bear on the opposite side. May is Pooh Bear's birthday month. Its the month h...
-
Many people are asking how this all happened. We are still in shock alon...
-
The past week or so I been working on a list of what to pack in the hospital bag. When the time comes, I dont want to have to worry about if...


























1 comment:
Great photos!
Kayla reminds me of Claire, a lot! They both get so dark in the sun.
Have a great weekend!
m.
Post a Comment