Saturday, 22 October 2011

554 Red Horse Kid's Fest

I cannot wait to get back to the states to take this kids real fun thing during this time of year. But foe now while we are still here, this will do. The kids had fun. If they have a blast with this, they are in for such a big new world shocker in 3.5 months. This by the way is posted from my phone so the pictures may not be real good.

2 comments:

Mark said...

What are you talking about, these are great photos! It's all about what's in the photo and not the quality. But still, the quality is pretty good.
I'm worried that your kids might freeze to death if you bring them up North. They're not used to it!
m.

DaniKel said...

The photos are good! And it looks like the kids had a blast, and that is all that matters!

And I agree with Mark - your kids will freeze if you bring them up north!! Trick or treat for us is next Saturday, and it is supposed to be in the 40's and rainy! YUCK! But, actually, the kids don't even notice - it's us parents that freeze!! The kids are so excited to be trick or treating, seeing all the costumes and decorations to even notice the cold!

When Pooh Bear got his wings

2 years ago today, Pooh Bear got hurt. I have avoided blogging the past couple weeks because I knew this post was coming. But I n...