Saturday, 8 October 2011

Friday afternoon

Friday morning the Dad finally got home from the base exercise. After a nap for the kids we went out and before coming home I started getting a headache. It wasn't terrible, but it was a good one, at the same time bearable.

We got to the mall, browsed, I searched for shoes to wear to our Christmas party this year with no luck, we picked out a Christmas gift for Mimi and Papa and another one for Caden. We left and headed to dinner. By the time we got into the parking lot I could not look at the road and had my head down and my face covered. I tried to just push through it because I knew everyone was hungry. And I really thought I'd be ok after getting some food into me since I hadn't eaten much throughout the day.

We got inside and it was just getting worse. I forced down some water and a few French fries but no help. I had to leave and go lay in the car which felt like forever. Dad brought out my dinner in a to go box, buckled the kids and off we went towards home. On the way my mother in law called and nick answered. Immediately just the sound of the phone and 2 people having a conversation did not go over well. At the next red light, I had my door open, vomiting. Next to a van of Japanese tourists, and diagonal from a trolley also full of Japanese tourists. 'Welcome to Guam' and Dad, Welcome home!'

This will be a day in Guam I won't ever forget! How embarrassing.

I spent the rest of the evening in bed and finally after a few hours was able to eat.

Which by the way, dinner was amazing! Who ever thought of a burger sandwiched between 2 grilled cheese sandwiches is genius!

Today, was a much better day! But I will save that for tomorrow's post.

No comments:

When Pooh Bear got his wings

2 years ago today, Pooh Bear got hurt. I have avoided blogging the past couple weeks because I knew this post was coming. But I n...