Tuesday, 25 October 2011

3 days early...

Birth Mothers are amazing. And ours gave us twice as much as usual. Birth Mothers are strong and courageous and self less. Not selfish, but self less. Self less by putting the needs of the babies before the wants of themselves. Could she have kept them both out of weakness? Yes. Did she? No, because she put the needs of these children before the wants of herself.

Could you imagine? They love their babies so much that they want a better life for them then they can give. They conceive them, carry them for 9 months, give birth and give them a life that gives them a better chance then they would have had other wise, by signing over any and all parental rights and giving those right to complete strangers.

Kaitlyn has been put on this earth to give us our children. I know it. Of course she is here among many other reasons, but one of the things that she was meant to do in her lifetime was to give us our children. These babies were created solely for us. Its just such a perfect match that there is no other explanation.

A lot of days these 2 babies drive me out of my gourd...I still would not change one thing about them.

4 comments:

Tina said...

Well said ! I agree 100%

twondra said...

Wow...I'm speechless myself. :) That is so ironic. Of course I agree 100%. Very well put!

Jody said...

:) Awesome...such and amazing selfless BM :) Happy Birthday Kaitlyn!

Mark said...

We're are very happy with our three Birthmothers too. Lovely women!
Happy Birthday Kaitlyn.
m.

When Pooh Bear got his wings

2 years ago today, Pooh Bear got hurt. I have avoided blogging the past couple weeks because I knew this post was coming. But I n...