Ive narrowed it down to these as my favorites. I wont share with you this year's Christmas family picture just yet. Im going to wait until our cards come in the mail, scan those, and then share those with you when the time comes a little closer. By the way, only 68 days left. I need to get a move on!
Tuesday, 18 October 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
When Pooh Bear got his wings
2 years ago today, Pooh Bear got hurt. I have avoided blogging the past couple weeks because I knew this post was coming. But I n...
-
Many people are asking how this all happened. We are still in shock alon...
-
Smokey is now imprinted on Mama forever. Just like Pooh Bear on the opposite side. May is Pooh Bear's birthday month. Its the month h...
-
So, why did I go private? We very unfortunately had some mean, negative, hurtful words said to us and about us from our birth mother. She ...
















4 comments:
I love them!! You have such a beautiful family! Oh, how I'd love to do a photo session with these two babies!!!
LOVE all the pictures!!! They are sooooo cute. You've got the most beautiful family. :)
I got your comment on my fundraising blog and of course you can share it! You're sooooo sweet. Thank you for that.
Thanks for being so supportive and such a good friend. Love ya!
I love them all!!! The one with all of you laying on top of Nick is the BEST! Your family is beautiful!
Oh My Goodness! I could never choose just one! They are all sooo good!
You have such a beautiful family!
Post a Comment