Sunday, 2 October 2011

Tracey and Vera


Mother and Daughter finally together forever.
Tracey and Vera Rose.

I have watched Tracey go through YEARS of trying to become a Mother and so many losses. She just got home from Russia with her little girl and it makes me so happy to see them together. Right where they both were meant be all the time!

(Stay tuned for a post coming soon about adoption!)

4 comments:

Jody said...

Amazing story...so happy for Tracey and Vera, I cannot put it into words.

DaniKel said...

Beautiful story - those pictures are just amazing - the love in both of their faces is priceless!!

twondra said...

I agree! Soooo well deserved! She deserves this so much. And love, love, LOVE the pictures. :)

Anonymous said...

Im crying seeing these pictures and I can't even put into words how grateful I am. It took a long time, but Vera and I were meant for each other. I believe that with all my heart. I love her so much and I can't imagine what the days were like without her here. Not nearly filled with as much love and laughter and giggles and snuggles. She melts my heart a thousand times a day.

When Pooh Bear got his wings

2 years ago today, Pooh Bear got hurt. I have avoided blogging the past couple weeks because I knew this post was coming. But I n...