After that I took them to the Mc D's drive through for french fries (Mama packed tuna salad for herself!) and then to the mall. We went to our favorite store, Ross and got this to hang up to surprise Dada with. I LOVE Ross! This sign was only $3.99! I love a good deal that is for sure.
It actually points to our balcony that overlooks the beach. He will get a kick out of that!
It was pouring rain outside so I took the kids into Payless to wait for the rain to stop. While in there I decided to see if I can find some shoes to go with my dress for the Christmas party this year. I find some nice ones but decided spending $20-$40 on shoes at Payless wasn't worth it and I would check the BX and NEX first. While in there, a lady measured the kids' feet and I was in a state of SHOCK. I had Kayla wearing size 8's and Caden wearing size 6's. I feel HORRIBLE! Kayla is supposed to be in a 9-10 and Caden in a 6.5-7!
WHAT?! When and how did that happen?
So new shoes for them both was much needed. That night a good friend stopped over with new shoes for them both! I haven't gotten a picture of Caden but here is Kayla's big size 9/10 feet.
Funny thing is she is STILL wearing size 12 month shorts. Her feet are near my size ( I have SMALL feet, only 6.5 sometimes just a 6 ) but yet she is still wearing size 12 months bottoms. She is so tall and petite with huge feet!
Caden's feet were so small for SO long and now finally at 20 months old they are growing fast and catching up to where they should be. He just hit a size 6 a couple months ago.
Its so hard to believe and so hard to watch Kayla walking around in shoes that would almost fit me.











1 comment:
Oh my goodness! I can't believe how big the kids are getting! I have big feet and pretty petite, too. It's embarrassing sometimes with my tiny body and my clown feet. :)
Love seeing the pictures of the kids. I'm just in shock at how big they are getting!!
Post a Comment