3 days ago I took pictures of myself for the 'before' getting back into my daily 2 mils run, and my arm and ab workouts. The 'before' is 119 pounds. I want to get back to the 115 pounds I was before leaving Guam and try to lose a couple pounds more and break out my abs. Bathing suit season starts this weekend and Im depressed about it right now.
3 days ago I started my daily 2+ miles, eating very healthy, and arm and ab workouts during the kids nap time.
This morning I am UP, yes, GAINED, 3 pounds. HOW is that possible? I'm NOT happy. I don't understand. 121.8 pounds this morning. That is almost 122 pounds. I am not supposed to be over 120 pounds, ever. I just done get how I start my routine and put ON 3 pounds. I should be DOWN 3 pounds.
And its not that time of month. I still have about 1 1/2 weeks until that, and I normally dont gain that much before it anyways. So what is it???
Anyways, here are the before pictures I took 3 days ago.
I'm so frustrated. This is ridiculous.
Hopefully once my metabolism catches up with what I'm doing again, the few pounds will melt away fairly quickly as usual.
But for now, I'm mad.




3 comments:
Pregnant???
Just kidding. I know, I'm bad.
Still, you look good. So shut up!
Your Friend, m.
You look amazing, But totally get what your saying its sucks to look in the mirror work your Arse off and then feel like its a waste... Hang in there your doing great!
Remember muscle weighs more! Maybe you are toning up from all the exercise. :)
Post a Comment