Monday, 2 April 2012

House progress

After 3 days of me having a mysterious 102 fever, finally Saturday morning I got to see our house and then finally yesterday I got to actually walk through it!

WOW!

This is where our children will have their childhood memories. This is where from nothing but dirt we will have our family home memories.

We got dry wall sitting in the living room and garage.


We got plumbing! 

We got kitchen plumbing!

We got electrical! this is the view looking out the double back doors to the back yard.

We got the downstairs and 3rd shower half way in!

Looking out a window upstairs front. (Love the mountains)

We got master bath and shower.

Looking out window upstairs out back. Building lots!

Before you know it, we will moving in.

These builder's are seriously cranking!

1 comment:

Mark said...

Now you just need a lawn and a lawn chair to hang out on and you're all set!
Anyway, is that water already in your tub?
m.

When Pooh Bear got his wings

2 years ago today, Pooh Bear got hurt. I have avoided blogging the past couple weeks because I knew this post was coming. But I n...