Tuesday, 17 April 2012

Watch out, I'm highly motivated now. Again.

It is getting HOT in Las Vegas very quickly.  By the end of the week its going to be in the mid 90's and then there is no going back for months. I NEED to get back down to the 115 pounds I was before leaving Guam and try to get the tone I had gotten started on before leaving. So, I need to lose 5 pounds and gain some muscle. I'd love to get to 112 ish since at 115 I STILL had some flub in the belly. (The girl in the picture is the ideal girl Id like to look like by the way)
So I have to step up my ab, arm and leg workouts again. Daily.

I came across this picture yesterday and am LOVING it. 


This needs to be hung up in our home gym someplace. Or something similar to it. Maybe blow up a before and after picture of myself with these words along the side and bottom of it.
So when Im running I can look at it. 
Or on days Im sluggish, I can look at it and hop right on that treadmill.

Picture below is the loft which will be our home gym. Its all dry wall now! 
And Im already getting ideas of how to decorate it.
I.Cant.Wait.



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

im a huge fan of vinyl wall decals, etsy and some other sites have lots of ideas http://www.etsy.com/listing/95358013/sweat-is-fat-crying-wall-decal-in-home

When Pooh Bear got his wings

2 years ago today, Pooh Bear got hurt. I have avoided blogging the past couple weeks because I knew this post was coming. But I n...