Tuesday, 3 April 2012

First crocheting attempt

Over the weekend my greatest friend ever Dawn taught me how to crochet. I caught on pretty quick.
I got home and was working on it for a couple hours.
At this point my ends were straight, not triangle.


For 2 days I worked on this thing. I got almost the whole thing of yarn done.

Here it is yesterday before I started working on it.
Then last night I ripped it out. My practice blanket that was going to be a blanket for Kayla's dolls, somehow was turning into a triangle and I ripped it all out. I guess Im missing 1 stitch in each row somehow. I don't see it though. 

And now Im back to this.
Hopefully it wont be a triangle again. 
I gotta figure that out.


No comments:

When Pooh Bear got his wings

2 years ago today, Pooh Bear got hurt. I have avoided blogging the past couple weeks because I knew this post was coming. But I n...