Friday, 6 April 2012

We got windows

2 days ago we got windows. And roof tiles. And paper wrap. Wonder what have gotten since? Going to see tonight!



Check out the moon to the right in this picture. I love it.

Caden playing in empty lots across the street. 

Sliding door to back yard.

Master bath has window!
(yes that is water in the tub. I guess they are making sure there are no leaks and so far none!

My munchkin in the sunlight.

The back of our house. Empty lots still behind us.

1 comment:

DaniKel said...

Windows!!! AACCKKK!!! So exciting! They are moving right along! It will be complete before you know it!!

Do they have an estimated completion date? Just curious! And so excited for you guys!!

When Pooh Bear got his wings

2 years ago today, Pooh Bear got hurt. I have avoided blogging the past couple weeks because I knew this post was coming. But I n...