Friday, 13 April 2012
I have failed to mention...
I have failed to mention on here,
and I hope it's ok that I mention on here,
in July 2012 Kayla will be a big half sister, again, to another baby brother!
Kayla's Birth Father and his girlfriend are expecting a boy in July 2012!
We are very happy and excited for him.
He is going to make a great Dad!
This makes Kayla little sister to half brother (Birth Mother's first son)
Big sister to Caden :D Our other pride and joy. (Same Birth Mother)
and big sister to half baby brother due in July to Birth Father and his girlfriend.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
When Pooh Bear got his wings
2 years ago today, Pooh Bear got hurt. I have avoided blogging the past couple weeks because I knew this post was coming. But I n...

No comments:
Post a Comment