I originally wanted to make liquid laundry soap because that is what we use. But for weeks I been putting off trying to find a 2 gallon container with lid to store everything in.
And then I heard that the powder detergent was the same ingredients, so I decided to give it a try.
I can safely say I will probably no longer waste money on liquid laundry soap.
1 cup Arm and Hammer Super Washing Soda
1 cup Borax
1 bar of grated Fels-Naptha
Mix together for a few minutes.
Store in covered container.
Use 1 tbs per load of laundry.
(I been using 2 tbs)
Not only does it smell great, it works and it is HE safe so when we move into our house in June I can still use it in our new washer.
Another DIY household cleaner I will use regularly.
And not buy store crap.
1 comment:
So, how many loads does it do?
m.
Post a Comment