New treadmill and new shoes to go with it!
It even knows my name!
My very first run on the treadmill yesterday morning. Which I deleted because for some reason it was set at 4 mph and that is just way to slow for me. So I deleted this run and made another one set on manual speed so I could choose my speed as I am running.
Running the Las Vegas strip from my living room in air conditioning instead of 88 degree weather :D
Caden trying it out. Walking on 1 mph. One of my goals as a Mother is to teach my children that daily exercise is just a way of life. That was never instilled in me and look where it got me....159 pounds and in the 'obese' category on the BMI charts. Not only that but I was just in bad physical condition. I couldn't run to save to my life. Pretty sad for a lady in her 20's.
Me yesterday morning after my first run. Currently 119.4 pounds after months of not being in my running routine or diet due to the big move from Guam to Las Vegas and not having a treadmill on hand or a way of cooking from living in hotel rooms.
Goal is to lose this little bit of flub that hangs over my pants (ignore the stretch marks people! I once was stretched fat and the marks are a constant reminder of what I will never be again!) and get down to 114 lbs but gain muscle.
My little girl all decked out in running shorts and shoes, just like her Mama. :D
Pro Form in the living room of this tiny apartment. Not ideal, but it works until our ginormous house is done being built....where I will turn our loft into our very own private gym. Which I need a name for...any suggestions?
Caden while Mama is runnin'!
So ready to wake up totally this morning so I can hop back on this machine!
I am so not a morning person.
Never have been, never will.













No comments:
Post a Comment