Wednesday, 4 April 2012

New friend!

Meet my new friend...

http://www.proform.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/Product_-1_14201_16002_29509_170703

It has been since January since we had a treadmill. Its now April and I can not go any longer. Since I havent had my running partner in my house I haven't been able to run hardly at all. I have had more sickness, more pain, more ache, more sluggishness and just an overall feeling of being my actual age. (28) Surprisingly, I havent gained all that much weight even without running. When we left Guam I hit 115 lbs, and now I have been holding steady at 119.6 somehow. Which on me is a little chunky in the belly area.

I need to get back to running ASAP.

So, last night we went to a store to see a specific treadmill in person and I was hoping that I would say I didnt like the expensive one all that much. But wow, I loved it. I CANT wait to get it. It should be here in 3-5 days!!!

The Proform 1450. (Link above)

Target your weight-loss, performance and other fitness goals with the brand new Performance 1450 treadmill! This treadmill is packed with superior technology, incredible power and overall convenience features to help you get the results you want! The 10" full-color touch screen features a built-in browser powered by Android™! Now you can get online and check the news, read email, watch sports highlights and more! Plus, with iFit Live™ built-in, the Performance 1450 delivers smarter workouts and faster results! iFit Live™ features workouts Powered by Google Maps™, training with Jillian Michaels and automatic speed and incline controls with workouts downloaded wirelessly to your console! The Performance 1450 has it all! Other features include our new ProShox Plus™ Cushioning, a 3.25 CHP motor, 20" x 60" commercial treadbelt, AutoBreeze™ Workout Fan and 1-Touch™ speed and incline controls!





2 comments:

Kim said...

If I can remember correctly, when you get to the end of your row, you single chain 3 and then turn and go in the go in the 2nd hole. The reason you are having a angle is because you are decreasing a stitch with each row so, if you chain 3 on the end and go to the 2nd hole this will allow you to keep the same number of stitches in each row.

Kim

DaniKel said...

Sounds like you are getting the cadillac of treadmills! haha

My Mom was in Vegas over St Pattys weekend. She got there on Friday and stayed until Tuesday. And as I type this, my Mom, my brother and his two kids are headed to Vegas. It's Spring Break and they decided to do a cross country trip. They headed to Oklahoma City first to see a friend, and then made a couple stops on the way to the Grand Canyon and their final stop will be Vegas before heading back.

And one of these years, I will get to Vegas!!!! :)

When Pooh Bear got his wings

2 years ago today, Pooh Bear got hurt. I have avoided blogging the past couple weeks because I knew this post was coming. But I n...