Thursday, 28 March 2013

One week


Not sure I like Carly being one week old already. Seriously. I'm afraid just like the other 2 kiddos, this time will be a long distant memory and I will miss the sound, and feel of a newborn baby.
Please freeze time for a while.

Things are going fantastic. We seriously could not have asked for a better baby in any way.
Out of the 3 babies, she is the best sleeper. She goes 3-4 hour stretches all night long before wanting to eat. 
And she never cries. I have figured out her "I'm hungry" sounds so I catch her before she gets mad to feed her. She eats, she burps, I change her diaper and then back to sleep for a few more hours. For example: Last night: I fed her at 8 pm. We went to bed and I didn't get a peep from her until 11:30. Back to sleep until 3:30 and back to sleep until a little after 6 am. 

During the day she is pretty much the same except between feedings she is awake about 20 minutes.
She sleeps through any and all loud sounds in the house...mostly her brother and sister.

She is starting to pick up her head for the first time yesterday. When she is on my chest she will lift her head to look at me. I love the wobble-ness (yes, I made up my own word) of a newborn. 

She is just perfection in every way. 
Absolutely perfect.

And her big sister and big brother are just loving her to pieces!

No comments:

When Pooh Bear got his wings

2 years ago today, Pooh Bear got hurt. I have avoided blogging the past couple weeks because I knew this post was coming. But I n...