Monday, 25 March 2013

Carly Joy is here!

So, the last post about 5 days was a lie. She was here just 2 days later!

It was an unpleasant, scary and almost sorta traumatic birth. I will post the details as I get a chance. Right now, we are tired, and exhausted. Its our first full day home so we are trying to adjust and figure out our new routine and schedule. I have Nick here helping me off work for 3 weeks and he is doing AMAZING. Tomorrow night my Mother In Law comes in until June.

So, I make you wait no more....

CARLY JOY

Born: 21 March, 9:10 PM via C-section. (Details on this later) 6 pounds 4 ounces 19 1/4" long
Happy, healthy, baby girl!

After pitocin started, but before the major pain began. And the last belly picture! I am very swollen and bloated here from all the fluids.

Nick was in the nursery with Carly right after birth while I was getting stitched back up in the operating room.








This is my favorite picture of her I think...She looks so happy to be born. And this picture looks so much like myself as a baby. I cant get over it! But at the same time, when shes asleep, I think she looks just like her Dad.

5 comments:

Karla Anderson said...

Congratulations! She is gorgeous and does look super happy to join her family :)

Mrs. Ardiano said...

Congratulations!! Oh my she's beautiful!!! Those pictures are sooooo cute.. aaww I'm so happy for your family.. babies are blessings from God.. Hope you heal quickly and enjoy baby #3. Congrats again..

S Wakefield said...

I was coming by to see if there were any updates from yesterday, and she's HERE! Congratulations to the whole Alessi bunch!!!

Paisley Seven said...

I am so happy for you! I'm not happy you had a c section and that it was scary though.

Mark said...

She's stunning!
Just gorgeous.
Congratulations to all of you and welcome to the world, Carly Joy!
Your Mama's Friend, m.

When Pooh Bear got his wings

2 years ago today, Pooh Bear got hurt. I have avoided blogging the past couple weeks because I knew this post was coming. But I n...