Yesterday I had my first NST ( non stress test ) visit. All was normal. Baby's heart rate was great, my blood pressure was fine. I will go twice a week from now until birth day but hopefully that isn't but for another one or possibly 2 times at the most.
Monday is the next NST, (how will I ever make it through the weekend?!) and then right after NST I see the doctor to be examined, and then I also was told she will go over inducing info. I should also get an induction date. I'm GUESSTIMATING, this to be SOON! Like real soon. On Monday when I saw she said she wouldn't let me go past 39 weeks. I will be 39 weeks on 23 March, in 7 more days. Which falls on a Saturday. They don't do inductions on Saturdays but only on Tuesdays, Wednesdays, and Fridays I believe. So, I'm hoping and guessing that at Monday's appointment I find out that in just a day or just a couple, our baby will arrive.
That is of course is she doesn't make her appearance naturally this weekend.
Which is is my number ONE hope over being induced.
But I honestly don't feel it physically or in my gut, unfortunately.
I see us making it to the induction date :(
And today we hit 38 weeks. Here I am at 8 weeks, 18 weeks, 28 weeks and 38 weeks.
I wont even tell you how much weight I have gained...
But I am over it now.
I will lose it and am looking forward to the challenge :)
Again.


No comments:
Post a Comment