Wednesday, 20 March 2013

Hair pretties

I stopped buying pretty hair accessories for Kayla a long time ago because of how expensive they have gotten over the past couple of years. Outrageous.
So I looked into ordering stuff to make my own and realized if I can make them for myself, then I can share with all my friends and who ever else loves little girl hair things. For a much better price. 
So, over the past couple of weeks I been ordering things.
I don't have everything yet but I have some things. 
Im so ready to have everything so I can start making more and selling them to all of you!



Here is one for sale! Price is only $2.00 and $3.50 with shipping. Let me know if you would like it. I accept paypal and can accept cash through the mail.

I have bought these before from other 'boutiques' and have paid upwards toward $9 each.
That is crazy! Im done paying that much for hair things that dont need to cost that much! Done!

Here is another one I have made a few days ago and sold 2 of them yesterday to my very first customer
who bought them for his nieces!


These are stretchy lace headbands with shabby chiffon flowers. I have many more styles of headbands and flowers with accessories on their way in the mail.


I also plan to make bows from ribbon once this pregnancy carpel tunnel issue is gone. As well as tutu's, hair bow holders and hats :)





No comments:

When Pooh Bear got his wings

2 years ago today, Pooh Bear got hurt. I have avoided blogging the past couple weeks because I knew this post was coming. But I n...