Monday, 18 March 2013

Induction date scheduled

I don't even feel like posting but I need to keep up with all this before I lose track of details and dates.

Ugh. I had such hopes of going into my appointment day, seeing my favorite midwife, and coming out with an  induction date sometime this week.

But, not.

I saw a lady that I have not seen once this entire pregnancy. The joys of military healthy care.

The lady was nice, she examined me. I'm still 3 cm. I had mentioned at 2 am this morning I felt what was like a bubble pop and I never felt that before. So she checked the fluids I had to see if it was amniotic  which is wasn't and I figured it wasn't. She then did ultrasound and examined the baby and her fluids and all was great. My blood pressure was perfect and the baby's heart rate was great. So, considering that we are both healthy and on track she doesn't want to induce until the 39th week. I am frustrated and disappointed but at the same time I cant get mad. She is right. Since week 39 falls on a Saturday for me, and they don't do inductions on weekends, I am scheduled to be induced on Monday the 25th at 5 am. One more week. 6 more days not counting today. And yes, I know this is not a long wait...but when you are at the end of pregnancy...every day feels like a week.

I am so uncomfortable. I cant sleep because of the carpel tunnel pain and numbness. :( Not to mention the 100 other reasons that make me so uncomfortable. BLAH.

One more week. 6 more days. I.can.do.it.

I don't see the baby coming on her own at all before then, I just still feel no different and it's just pure gut instinct. Lets hope I'm wrong.

No comments:

When Pooh Bear got his wings

2 years ago today, Pooh Bear got hurt. I have avoided blogging the past couple weeks because I knew this post was coming. But I n...