Monday, 4 March 2013

Different

In just 3 days, my belly physically feels and looks different. To me and everyone that has commented, it looks like she is up higher but she doesn't feel any higher than normal. I'm guessing just a nice growth spurt happened because I think my belly looks as if its just over all bigger. It doesn't feel bigger though. It feels less heavy physically. Weird. I don't know what is going on!! I sure hope she doesn't have to many more growth spurts if that's what this is. I was 5 lbs at birth and Nick was 8 lbs at birth. Id much rather push out a small baby!


1 comment:

Mark said...

I'd much rather push out a small baby too!
m.

When Pooh Bear got his wings

2 years ago today, Pooh Bear got hurt. I have avoided blogging the past couple weeks because I knew this post was coming. But I n...