37 weeks today. Carly is the size of a watermelon, about 6.5 lbs and 18-20 inches long. Mom is up to 174 lbs from 117 lbs and is very ready and anxious to get fit again. Mom developed a few light stretch marks on the lower front of her belly. Still have a belly button slightly in. We saw Carly inhale and exhale on the 36 week ultrasound. She gets hiccups a lot, sometimes 2 times a day. She is getting really cramped, her movements are getting lighter. Carly's hospital bag is packed and is in the car. Big Sister's and Big Brother's emergency overnight bag is packed. Mom's is almost 100% packed. We are ready to be holding this baby.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
When Pooh Bear got his wings
2 years ago today, Pooh Bear got hurt. I have avoided blogging the past couple weeks because I knew this post was coming. But I n...
-
Many people are asking how this all happened. We are still in shock alon...
-
Smokey is now imprinted on Mama forever. Just like Pooh Bear on the opposite side. May is Pooh Bear's birthday month. Its the month h...
-
So, why did I go private? We very unfortunately had some mean, negative, hurtful words said to us and about us from our birth mother. She ...




1 comment:
Woohoo! Can't wait to "meet" her!
Post a Comment