Saturday, 6 April 2013

16 days old

Our little cuppy cake is 16 days old today and still perfect.

Her 2 week check up she was up from her birth weight of 6.4 to 7 pounds even and up from 19 1/4" to now 20".

I cherish this time when she is so incredibly tiny because before I know it, she will be Kayla's age and almost going to Kindergarten. :(

She is still a fantastic sleeper and eater. She only wakes 2 times a night to eat and will sleep in 4 hour stretches, eat and go back to sleep. She is becoming more alert and her awake time periods are a few minutes longer. Yesterday, I got a serious big smile from her!




I cant get over how much she resembles my baby pictures!

3 comments:

Mrs. Ardiano said...

She's looks just like you!! Very cute pictures of her.. I love wide awake and sleeping pictures.. and her toes are just soooo cute.. aaawwww..

Paisley Seven said...

She is so precious!

twondra said...

I'm so glad she's a great sleeper!! You definitely deserve and need that. :) Love seeing the pictures!!

When Pooh Bear got his wings

2 years ago today, Pooh Bear got hurt. I have avoided blogging the past couple weeks because I knew this post was coming. But I n...