Your baby's the size of a pineapple!
He's about 15.2 to 16.7 inches long and weighs about 2.5 to 3.8 pounds this month. He's getting so big, he's probably crowding your lungs.your baby at 31 weeks
He's going through major brain and nerve development.
Eye development, too. His irises now react to light!
All five of his senses are in working order.
Friday, 25 January 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
When Pooh Bear got his wings
2 years ago today, Pooh Bear got hurt. I have avoided blogging the past couple weeks because I knew this post was coming. But I n...
-
Many people are asking how this all happened. We are still in shock alon...
-
Smokey is now imprinted on Mama forever. Just like Pooh Bear on the opposite side. May is Pooh Bear's birthday month. Its the month h...
-
So, why did I go private? We very unfortunately had some mean, negative, hurtful words said to us and about us from our birth mother. She ...



No comments:
Post a Comment