Tuesday, 1 January 2013

Christmas Eve package 2!

Wow, I got behind on the blog. At least Im not as behind in blogging as I am in scrapbooking. I still have May pictures undone...and its now January. I really need to get a move on. I have less than 13 weeks before another life will need to be documented as well and I cant keep up with what I already have.

Anyways, Christmas Eve we got a package from Kayla's Birth Father, his girlfriend and their 4 month old baby. Its always fun to get packages from him because of the special meaning behind it and he always seems to know what to get Kayla.




They even included many baby items for baby sister to be!


1 comment:

Paisley Seven said...

I love that you all have a good relationship with her birth father.

When Pooh Bear got his wings

2 years ago today, Pooh Bear got hurt. I have avoided blogging the past couple weeks because I knew this post was coming. But I n...