Also, I did take a 32 week picture but it was from a cell phone and was unedited so I might redo that today before I hit a new week. Lots has changed in that department as well.
Time goes so fast. I can hardly believe our youngest is THREE years old. Unless you count Carly. THREE. 3!? How did that happen? Feels like it was yesterday and at the same time it feels like we never had a time period without him. Like life before him didn't exist.
And it was a miracle that he was even born! And even more so a miracle that WE were chosen to be his parents thanks to a courageous birth mother. The sibling of our daughter, was also coming into our family. How many people do you know that are that incredibly lucky?
We thought it was miracle that Kayla was born to us. 18 months and 3 days later Caden came to us.
And now....now we are almost 33 weeks pregnant. Our family just continues to grow and amaze me!
I had balloons with candy in them for the kids to pop open. This was a big hit.
I made worms, rock and dirt cupcakes. Some had ducks on them. One lucky duck had a 3 on the bottom and was the winner of a prize.
We took the kids in the back yard for bean bad toss and the winner also got a prize. This was fun.
The birthday boy was up first...followed by his sister.
His cake was awesome. Mama's best friend, Auntie Dawn made the cake for Caden. She did an amazing job!
Noise makers! They were a big hit with the little kids!
I made a fruit, veggie and cheese/meat tray along with dump trucks full of chips. We also ordered 6 XL pizza's from Hungry Howies. If you have a Hungry Howie's near you, PLEASE DO try it! They have great pizza that isn't too greasy to full of sauce and the best part is the crust if flavored! Big hit with the adults and kids.
The best part is that Kayla's Birth Father, his fiancee and their baby boy got Caden a couple birth presents.
It doesnt get any sweeter than that. Kayla is a very lucky girl to have what she has and for Caden to be included means more to us than they can know! So if your reading...
Thank you again for this.
It really was a fantastic day full or hard work and a lot of fun.
Today is Caden's actual birth day. Dinner out will be of his choice. We always do this for birth days and I always look forward to it. So far, he been saying he wants McDonald's. Kayla would like him to pick Subway. lol!


















2 comments:
Looks like a blast! Can't believe he's 3 either!
It is hard to believe he is 3 already. I love that Kayla's birth father is in her life and includes Caden too. You did a great job on the party. I know he had a blast!
Post a Comment