Still no stretch marks (thank you lord) but my belly button is slowly turning outward. I have since taken my belly button ring out. It just irritates me and is very uncomfortable. I am developing that linea nigra line down the center top and bottom of my belly button just very lightly.
I've had to put away all my size small maternity clothes upgrade a size.
Except this top, which is a small and still fits...barely.
The little girl has moving so incredibly much this week. New Year's Eve she was pretty active. New Year's Day she was quite and while I know in my gut she was fine I still worried and wondered. Yesterday I had not to worry for a second. Literally all day long she was kicking the heck out of me. It was all super low and toward my back and what felt like right on top of my bladder.
Tomorrow will be the 28 week picture. The THIRD trimester! 12 weeks to go!



No comments:
Post a Comment