Oh boy, where do I even begin??
What an interesting week it's been. I feel like it's been several weeks, not just one single week. So much is different now. The 3rd trimester was treating me as if I was back at the first trimester but a little worse. I had the dehydration incident plus 3 nights ago I went to bed with 'night' sickness as I did in the first trimester. Although, then I never actually got sick. 3 nights ago I woke out of a dead sleep at 10 pm and headed straight to the toilet and puked. Ugh.
I was SO.WORN.OUT.
I could barely accomplish 2 chores a day and it takes me half the day to do it because I'm so slow. Usually the 2 chores are laundry and dishes and that is about all I can tolerate in a day combined with taking care of the kiddos.
The past 2 days though, have treated me well. I also am not pushing myself as hard so I'm not as worn out by mid day.
I have started making a list of what to pack for the hospital bags, mine and Carly's. I'm going to actually start collecting the items in a week once I hit 30 weeks....wow....did I really JUST type THAT??
We also need to start stocking actual supplies in her room such as wipes and diapers. I cannot think of what babies require...it's been 3 years since I've had one!
Mommies- What is your top must have in your hospital bag? I know the baby doesn't require much, the hospital provides most everything but what did you need during your stay or wish you had? Im trying to think of what our birth mother had packed during her stay when Kayla and Caden were born.
Saturday, 12 January 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
When Pooh Bear got his wings
2 years ago today, Pooh Bear got hurt. I have avoided blogging the past couple weeks because I knew this post was coming. But I n...
-
Many people are asking how this all happened. We are still in shock alon...
-
Smokey is now imprinted on Mama forever. Just like Pooh Bear on the opposite side. May is Pooh Bear's birthday month. Its the month h...
-
So, why did I go private? We very unfortunately had some mean, negative, hurtful words said to us and about us from our birth mother. She ...
1 comment:
My own pajamas/button open in the front, My own granny panties.. hahaha.. seriously though.. lol. Shampoo and conditioner, camera, hair bands, brush/comb, gum, mouth wash, tooth brush, deodorant, lotion, lip balm, socks, robe.. just to name a few..
Post a Comment