Monday, 8 April 2019

4 year absence

I have not been here to blog in nearly 4 years. Wow! As busy as I am, I would love to have the time to get to this. What a priceless thing that someday our kids can look back on to read Mom's words and see life through her eyes, when I am no longer here to tell them all about it.

A wonderful way for them to learn about things they will probably have forgotten about as an adult.

A nice place to document all our family adventures...and wow has a lot happened in the 4 years I have been gone from here! Where am I going to even begin?

Kayla is now almost 11 years old, in 5th grade.
Caden is now 9 and in 3rd grade.
Carly is now 6 in Kindergarten.

Our precious Pooh Bear gained his angel wings almost 2 years ago in May, just 2 weeks after his 16th birthday.

Roo is still good although slowing down so incredibly much. He has been living with Nick's parents for the past 7 years.

And now we have our perfect little Smokey Bear, who is just a year and 6 months old. We got him at just 6 weeks old from the Wayne Country Animal Shelter here in North Carolina. And what a story that is!

Yes, we are in North Carolina. Exactly 2 years now. What a 2 years this has been. We now have an assignment back to Guam this summer!

Dad has been busy doing all kinds of secret squirrel work all over the world. Mostly in Europe.

Mom started her own Scentsy business 10 months ago and it took off like a snowball that gets bigger and bigger. I knew Carly going to school this year would leave me with a lot of free time, so I took the chance and I havent looked back since!

Mom is now 35. Dad is now 38.


No comments:

When Pooh Bear got his wings

2 years ago today, Pooh Bear got hurt. I have avoided blogging the past couple weeks because I knew this post was coming. But I n...