Sunday, 28 April 2019

Tornado!

Last week before our Easter camping trip, we were under a Tornado warning. We had a tornado pass right by Goldsboro! We had them close by during the Hurricane last year, but this was a very close call. Goldsboro was on The Weather Channel. We had sirens going off. We had to take shelter for a good 30 minutes while it passed. Mom and Dad were a little concerned this time. Mom had cleared the closet under the stairs to make room for us to take cover. Dad got Smokey and made sure he kept close by so we could grab him. The kids were calm and didnt notice how close we were. They were distracted by an Easter gift delivery from Mimi and Papa while the sirens were going off. 



Then we kept them distracted by filling the living room with stuffed animals! Right after the warning was lifted, we went out for Tacos! lol!


No comments:

When Pooh Bear got his wings

2 years ago today, Pooh Bear got hurt. I have avoided blogging the past couple weeks because I knew this post was coming. But I n...