So hard to believe we are doing this all over again, with another cat, and during another phase of life!
We are less than 120 days out from moving to Guam, again!
We cant wait. The kids are excited. Guam was well before Carly's time. Kayla was just 3 when we left Guam and Caden a few days shy of his 2nd birthday. So they do not remember anything about Guam. I cant wait to show them all the places they grew from newborn into young toddler. Their houses. Our favorite beaches. I cant wait to make memories in Guam with Carly, and now as a mid 30's couple. And instead of Pooh and Roo, we now have Smokey to experience it.
Smokey did well. He got his microchip, rabies and bloodwork for FAVN done today. He wasnt happy, but he did well! Now we wait for FAVN results and assuming he is fine with that, next comes scheduling his appointment within 10 days of our flight for his health certificate. We will also have to get him an entry permit as well.
He is now home, asleep in his cat bed. Im sure that was super long and exhausting for him. He has no idea he will be stuck in that kennel for 24 hours in a few months. And in the very same kennel bag that Pooh Bear traveled in. I even noticed a long orange and white hair still in the kennel on the pad while we were at the appointment today. And its been nearly 2 years since he went to fly high.
Wednesday, 10 April 2019
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
When Pooh Bear got his wings
2 years ago today, Pooh Bear got hurt. I have avoided blogging the past couple weeks because I knew this post was coming. But I n...
-
Smokey is now imprinted on Mama forever. Just like Pooh Bear on the opposite side. May is Pooh Bear's birthday month. Its the month h...
-
Many people are asking how this all happened. We are still in shock alon...
-
The past week or so I been working on a list of what to pack in the hospital bag. When the time comes, I dont want to have to worry about if...

No comments:
Post a Comment