May 2017 is a month I dont really want to remember most days. Although I am thankful for the memories that were made. As time goes on and I look back at the moments we had, it seems like the moments were somehow planned out to absolute perfection.
We found the house we would call home for our first year at Seymour. Little did we know, that Pooh Bear wouldn't make it to Misty Lane with us.
May 5th we celebrated is sweet 16 birthday. We had a party for him in TLF! Birthday hat, decorations, fancy feast dinner, cupcakes and all. I even remember telling the housekeeper it was his birthday!
Soaking in the love and attention of his 3 favorite siblings.
Here we are singing to him while he eats his fancy feast birthday meal.
Dad and Papa were gone most of the day. Dad stumbled and hesitated all morning about buying our first camper and finally he gave in and did it. So he and Papa had been gone most of the day doing paperwork, and picking up our camper. The kids had no idea so when Dad pulled up in the parking lot, camper attached, it was a total surprise!! We eventually named our camper "Howie" and he adopted him on Pooh Bear's 16th birthday! (Howie- Hotel On Wheels)
No comments:
Post a Comment