Monday, 8 April 2019

Spotted: An adorable unicorn!

I know, I am supposed to be catching up on all the things from the past 4 years during the time I havent touched my blog. BUT, this news just shockingly came today and without any warning or hints!

I joined Scentsy in June of last summer, 2018. In July our warmer of the month was Stella. Stella sold amazing. I had 10 orders for Stella. 10! And she sold out within days. She hasnt been back since...

until today.

Stella is available NOW and ONLY for TODAY! If you are, or if you have a unicorn lover in your life..I highly suggest this warmer. Shes sparkly and pretty and pretty large. And will only be available today.

Spotted: One adorable unicorn! Last seen making fantasies real wherever she roams with an ultra-glossy coat, rainbow mane and tail, and enough cute to win admirers of every age.

Contact me to order yours, or order direct from my website. You wont regret it if you do, but you will if you dont!


No comments:

When Pooh Bear got his wings

2 years ago today, Pooh Bear got hurt. I have avoided blogging the past couple weeks because I knew this post was coming. But I n...