Thursday, 5 November 2015
So bad!
I am so bad with blogging!! Not having a computer puts a damper on keeping up with this. Tons of things have happened since I last wrote. But I'll start with today. Today I did the kids Thanksgiving photos. They aren't as great as previous years. We don't have the beach in Guam, or our awesome back yard from Las Vegas. So these will have to make do! Plus I couldn't find our rubber chicken that's in all pics usually. But still cute!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
When Pooh Bear got his wings
2 years ago today, Pooh Bear got hurt. I have avoided blogging the past couple weeks because I knew this post was coming. But I n...
-
Smokey is now imprinted on Mama forever. Just like Pooh Bear on the opposite side. May is Pooh Bear's birthday month. Its the month h...
-
Many people are asking how this all happened. We are still in shock alon...
-
The past week or so I been working on a list of what to pack in the hospital bag. When the time comes, I dont want to have to worry about if...




No comments:
Post a Comment