Every now and then Im going to back track on blogging. Starting with our arrival to North Carolina from Korea 2 years ago this month, in April 2017. One of things I will always remember is being so shocked and so incredibly happy to be able to SEE. To be able to physically see through the air. To have a blue sky. To have warm bright sunshine. It was so clear. Korea was always foggy, dusty, cloudy, dim. We didnt get hardly any days in 2 years that we could see a blue sky. We were so happy to be able to BREATHE clean air. We spent a lot of time outside in TLF among the trees. Carly had never experienced squirrels before, so she fed them peanuts nearly every day.
Our Pooh Bear was happy. Little did I know how tired he really was. In Korea, I just hoped and begged him to make it out of Korea happy and healthy. And the universe, and he had heard me. He did just that. Although now 2 years later, I hate driving past TLF on base each and every time. My heart sinks each time, because those were the last memories we made together. In that room, in TLF. I will never forget the kids and I waving at him through the window while he napped on Carly's bed on that pink Minnie Mouse blanket.
Kayla's last selfie with our Bear. So thankful she was being goofy and took this picture.
A couple weeks after we arrived to SJAFB, Mimi and Papa came to visit. The kids didnt know about the visit so it was a total surprise.
Also, a couple weeks later, Mom and Dad bought a new car with a whole new purpose behind it.
So we could tow our very first camper! What an April it was! So many new things and changes for the family.
No comments:
Post a Comment