In the mean time, I'm trying to enjoy our last days here but it's so difficult. Took the kids to the park yesterday for picnic, kites.
Thursday, 2 April 2015
Latest update on our move, eventually.
I called this afternoon to get disappointing news. They will not issue Caden a passport because he already has one. He does have a passport that nick took with him to Korea because he was thinking it was a civilian passport and not a government passport. Turns out he was wrong, and Caden's passport is in fact a government passport. Now we wait until nick mails it to me and it arrives. Assuming it arrives Monday with the fastest possible shipping, I hope it arrives early so I can book a late Monday flight or late Tuesday flight. I'm so upset they couldn't tell us this sooner upon processing his passport instead of us waiting all this time to hear back 2 months later through the mail. It was dumb on nick part to take the passport with him...it should have stayed wherever Caden is. But...he/we had no idea. I'm so upset! We will now miss Easter together.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
When Pooh Bear got his wings
2 years ago today, Pooh Bear got hurt. I have avoided blogging the past couple weeks because I knew this post was coming. But I n...
-
Smokey is now imprinted on Mama forever. Just like Pooh Bear on the opposite side. May is Pooh Bear's birthday month. Its the month h...
-
Many people are asking how this all happened. We are still in shock alon...
-
The past week or so I been working on a list of what to pack in the hospital bag. When the time comes, I dont want to have to worry about if...











No comments:
Post a Comment