Sunday, 26 April 2015

Kayla meets her class, first Korean taxi ride

Last week before Kayla's first official day of school, she got to go to school in the afternoon before class was over and join. This way she could meet the teacher, classmates and see the class room. Dad was with her as siblings couldn't join and disrupt class. So dad dropped myself Nd little kids off at the bx to hang out and wait. They got a snack of fries, and then we shared a frozen yogurt. Then they played at the indoor play area inside the food court. The bx here is nice. It's small, bit they try to make it kid friendly. 
We have captain D's, Pizza Hut, subway, Taco Bell, Manchu wok, baskin robins and Krispy Kreme as well as Starbucks. Not bad. 
Here's Kayla sitting in class at the end of the day.
After this, dad dropped her off with us at the bx for a snack and playtime. 
And then the kiddos and I took a base taxi home. We live about a mile and half from the bx and it was 4,500 won total from base to home. Less than $4.50. I gave the driver a 5000 won so it was about $4.50. Not bad. I was so afraid the driver wouldn't understand where we needed to go. But he knew exactly where our street was!  







No comments:

When Pooh Bear got his wings

2 years ago today, Pooh Bear got hurt. I have avoided blogging the past couple weeks because I knew this post was coming. But I n...