Tuesday, 14 April 2015

Our first full day home!

Our first morning in Korea, started at 3 am. Everyone was wide awake. The time change had us all messed up! Carly was hungry for dinner at 3 am! 

Dad had to go take care of our travel vouchers and work just a little bit, so we were home when our unaccompanied baggage arrived. This was almost 500 pounds of household items we were allowed to ship to Korea quickly. Items like clothing, kitchen items, small toys. 
This was exciting. Like Christmas! The kids each took turns choosing which box or package was opened next. 
Carly was very happy to see her kitchen chair seat so she didn't have to stand on her knees to eat and reach the table or sit on the floor anymore! 
And of course, the empty boxes were more fun than anything else.







No comments:

When Pooh Bear got his wings

2 years ago today, Pooh Bear got hurt. I have avoided blogging the past couple weeks because I knew this post was coming. But I n...