Oh man do I hope!!!!
I'm so overwhelmed. Passports did not show yesterday. Today is another day. Husband and cat just took off from Seattle to Korea. Kids and I are still in Vegas waiting....I'm so overwhelmed with trying to figure out how to get from Seoul to Osan AFB. Trying to find USO and hoping I can catch a shuttle to base. Or if I arrive off shuttle schedule then how to get a city bus to Songtan (city that Osan is located) and then a taxi from the city to base. And then prior to that I have to exchange American money to Korean money and hope I did it right. And if I'm on a city bus how the heck and I'm going to carry all our luggage and car seats?! This is just parts of this process overwhelming me....there's more but I wish to not sit here and think about it all.


1 comment:
I hope everything goes smoothly for you Michelle!!
Post a Comment