Yesterday was day number 1 on my treadmill in Korea. I am beyond happy to have this treadmill time back. With 2 or 3 kids home running at a gym or outside is not an option.
This PCS has given me 10 pounds. 10 pounds. Being a couple months without any means of consistent running or any weight lifting at all and at most times without ways of healthy meal planning. Plus the stress and lack of sleep this life change causes for weeks on end. I'm at my happiest at a lean, tone, strong 118 ish pounds. Yesterday I weighed in at 126.2. Ouch. It may not be much to some bit for me this is a huge huge deal. This is me at my worst in the past 5 years besides during pregnancy. But, no worries! I'll get it back!
This is my new workout room here in Korea. My treadmill corner.
The treadmill faces the kids' couch and the balcony on 2nd floor. So it's a nice bright view which I need for good running.
TV stand in front of couch for kids, or for workouts or music.
The view down our street from the balcony. There's a rice field at the end of the street.
My old self, lean legs, tone belly and my long hair I miss! In January I chopped my hair. Was tired
Of the bun and pony tails...now I want it back!
My lean, strong tone self rant I didn't realize how in shape I really was! You don't know what you have till it's gone sometimes!!!
And me as of today. But not for long. I'm miserable at this weight/shape. I have 1 pair of jeans that fit me! 8 pounds be gone!
I expected my first run to go awful. I expected to be mad at myself with how awful I was going to do. I only did a mile. Didn't want to push myself. Bit it was easy!
Today I did 1.5 miles. Again easy. Not my best by any means at all but not my worst either!








No comments:
Post a Comment