Monday, 6 April 2015

Leaving on a jet plane


Finally!!!
Caden's passport arrived at 10 am this morning via FedEx. As soon as I saw the truck roll up, I grabbed my purse, pile of paperwork, and a sippy cup. I signed for the package, the kids lined up at the car, and off we went!
We went to base and picked up my passport, then walked across the road to book flights. Easy peasy, it was done in 2 minutes. 
I first requested a late night direct flight as early as tomorrow so the kids would sleep the majority of the way but she told me Vegas doesn't have direct flights to Korea and none are late night. All are early morning flights. When it comes down to it, I really didn't care as long as we were booked on a plane.
We fly out of Vegas tomorrow morning at 7:30 am. Check in is 3 hours early, so 4 am check in which means getting up at 3 am and leaving about 3:15 am. Yikes! I'm certain the kids will sleep from here to Seattle where we have a 2 hour layover. 
Happy dance. Although, leaving Vegas will be hard. 
Hubby has a house all picked out for us to arrive to! I can't flipping wait!  
After we booked flights, on the way back we stopped for lunch at farmer brothers. 
Kids shared a meal and an ice cream and I had a blt. 
Also, hubby just told me today our cat was in quarantine there for a few days because his health certificate was printed wrong. I'm so glad he kept the information from me. Glad I didn't have that worry on me! He is out and hubby says he's quite happy and is himself. This cat is nothing short of amazing. What ca travels all over the world, and is HAPPY? Mine!
I LOVE this picture. 






1 comment:

Unknown said...

Congrats!! have a safe flight and enjoy having your family back together!!!

BTW the fur baby just looks like he is all settled in now!!

When Pooh Bear got his wings

2 years ago today, Pooh Bear got hurt. I have avoided blogging the past couple weeks because I knew this post was coming. But I n...