Caden I were dealing with a horrible stomach virus all weekend. It started for him Thursday. This morning, Tuesday, he finally seems himself. I had it Saturday and somewhat Sunday but was better by Monday. Not fun forcing liquids for the baby knowing I was going to puke it all up within an hour. But, all is good now.
And yesterday we hit 21 weeks. So neat feeling her kick and punch around every day. I cant wait until the kids and Nick can feel it. I'm sure they could but its so random that it would be hard for them to catch it just yet.
I weighed in yesterday and I'm up a pound now. So up from 117 to 137 for a total of 20 pounds gained.
Still wearing my size small maternity pants and normal shirts along with small maternity shirts. I must have been bloated last week because I thought by this week there was no way I was wearing a small still. But I am. Either that or I lost water retention from being sick.
Tuesday, 20 November 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
When Pooh Bear got his wings
2 years ago today, Pooh Bear got hurt. I have avoided blogging the past couple weeks because I knew this post was coming. But I n...
-
Smokey is now imprinted on Mama forever. Just like Pooh Bear on the opposite side. May is Pooh Bear's birthday month. Its the month h...
-
Many people are asking how this all happened. We are still in shock alon...
-
The past week or so I been working on a list of what to pack in the hospital bag. When the time comes, I dont want to have to worry about if...



No comments:
Post a Comment