Wednesday, 14 November 2012

Air Show 2012

Over the weekend we went to the air show. It has been a while, since Kayla was about 9 months old.

I love the air shows. No matter how many times I see military planes flying, the air show just doesn't get old.

They fly right in your face and right over your head. The Thunderbirds are the best part. They fly so fast and glide so gently yet are so powerful and they do it with nothing less than perfection.

Im always amazed. Just amazed.

And I have to mention, at the end right after the closing ceremony, my friend who works for the general asked if we could go see the Thunderbirds  I was speechless! The kids and I got to go over the fence and walk up to the Thunderbirds and get pictures with them. Im still speechless! This is very rare folks. You have to be a very VIP to get to do this. As in high ranking like the general...or be a pilots immediate family member. Awesomeness!!

I totally dont have good pictures though. I brought the good camera...with no memory card. Sore subject. I am so mad at myself....










While we were there, Dada was working the Red Horse station showing all the kids and people about weapons and what Red Horse does. The kids enjoyed hanging out with Dad.












1 comment:

twondra said...

It looks like the kids had so much fun!!!

When Pooh Bear got his wings

2 years ago today, Pooh Bear got hurt. I have avoided blogging the past couple weeks because I knew this post was coming. But I n...