It was neat to see the baby kicking around on the screen and being able to feel it at the same time. Incredible. Every single one of her kicks gets stronger daily. Each day I notice it more and more. Its only been about 4 days since I have been able to feel it if I pay attention but this morning was the first morning I felt it in the morning and one of the first few times I have felt it without paying attention to it.
After all the details were measured, she checked to verify the gender of baby. She asked if we knew already and I told her we paid a 3d clinic for a gender check and it was a girl at 14 weeks.
And again...baby is still a girl! We saw so clear the 3 lines.
Here are some of the pictures.
Profile with hand
Her 2 arms across the front of her face
Her 2 legs and butt with girl parts.
Face and hand.
Face and hand.
Foot
We also released her name...but I will save that for tomorrows post so this one isnt too long.






1 comment:
Awww, love the pictures!!! I remember getting the pictures of Hannah and got the "girl parts" picture and had to show everything to Mark as he still didn't believe she was a girl for sure. :) His face was so red as I was showing his daughter's vagina to him. :)
Awwww, the memories.
She's a beautiful girl and I'm so glad she's healthy!!
Post a Comment