Hit 22 weeks yesterday!
Next appointment is at 24 weeks, on Dec 10th.
During week 22, baby’s invading your space, which is why it might be tough to catch your breath and why your back might be killing you. Hey, as she grows, she may be expanding your belly so much (so fast) that you might have some stretch marks -- and you might even have a newfound “outtie”!
your baby's the size of a papaya!
During month five, the average fetus measures about 10.5 to 11.8 inches and weighs about 12.7 to 20.8 ounces.
Lots of things are changing now. Lots!
How far along? 22 weeks
Total weight gain: Last doc appt at 20 weeks I was 130 pounds. Up 20 pounds now and Im sure at this point Im a few pounds more. Maternity clothes? Mostly all maternity now, except sweat pants and tshirts. My tshirts are getting real snug and I moved all the pants I dont fit anymore into separate drawer.
Stretch marks? Thankfully nothing yet!
Sleep:Horrible. I cant get comfortable.
Best moment this week: Well, its only Tuesday so not much happened yet, but I made my next appointment for Dec 10th. Will be 24 weeks.
Miss anything? Running hard and sweating. Being fit and in shape and 115 on the scale.
Movement: All the time! Shes starting to slowly feel less like gas bubbles more like a twitch.
Food cravings: No cravings. But thirsty all the time.
Anything making you queasy or sick: No
Gender Predictions: Girl already confirmed. It was my gut instinct from the very beginning of pregnancy and turns out I was right.
Labor Signs: No
Belly Button in or out? Its in still but its slowly changing. Last week I had to finally take out the belly button ring. It was irritating me too much.
Wedding rings on or off? On. Still fits the same, pretty lose.
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy and tired.
Looking forward to: my next doctor appointment and getting more in depth at the appointments. Start discussing preterm labor and breast feeding and glucose test and all that jazz! Oh, and really looking forward to Nick feeling the kicks!

1 comment:
Wow!!! 22 weeks!! Time is flying by!!!
Post a Comment