Friday, 9 November 2012

So now Im a slouch-er

We did our Thanksgiving family photos last night in the back yard. I think they turned out great for a 5 minute session, a tripod and a timer. The kids for the first time ever were allowed to pick and chose whatever they wanted to wear. So they are wearing snow boots...in Las Vegas, in 70 degree weather. Its cute.

After seeing the pictures, I feel like I look so sloppy. I don't spend time on my hair and I noticed a have taken on a new position...one of slouching. A lot. Nick said he noticed it started not real long ago. I didn't even realize I was doing it. I guess all the weight in the boobs and mid section really are weighing me down already physically. I didn't even realize it. I look like a slouching mess in the pictures. But they are still cute.

I gotta work on that. ( As I sit up straighter in the computer chair, lol ) I need to practice more and be more aware of the way I am standing. Especially in public!


This one will be going into the family members Thanksgiving cards this year.







The view of the mountains from our back yard. 

And by the way, last night I for SURE felt the baby moving finally.
It was the movements I thought I was feeling but wasnt sure. Now Im sure. It was clear.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

You all looks so cute!! These pics are awesome. You have a human in your belly...so a little slouching is OK. If you really dislike it, get a tight sports bra and one of those belly bands that wrap around your back. I had to wear both w/ my girls, b/c I was working and on my feet all day! It helped!!

twondra said...

Aww you guys are so cute!! Love all the pictures! And so glad you felt the baby move. :)

When Pooh Bear got his wings

2 years ago today, Pooh Bear got hurt. I have avoided blogging the past couple weeks because I knew this post was coming. But I n...