Tuesday, 6 November 2012

13 years ago

13 years ago we looked like this:



Yes, we looked like babies because we were. 15-16 and 18-19 years old.


13 years ago today we went on our first date. I was 15 and Nick was 18. We went to the movies and afterwards we tried several times calling Nick's mom from a pay phone to come pick us up. She wouldnt answer. We started walking back home in the snow. 
That was interesting. It would have been a very very long walk. But a little bit into it she picked us up along the side of the road. lol.
That night was also our first kiss. After being frozen from that walk we took a dip in the hot tub.
Saw a shooting star.
And he kissed me.

;0)
13 years ago.


2 comments:

Unknown said...

AND look at you now you are amazing you both look great and you have not 1 not 2 but soon to be 3 beautiful children well be safe good luck and take care of that beautiful family Brian

twondra said...

Awwww, what a nice story. :)

When Pooh Bear got his wings

2 years ago today, Pooh Bear got hurt. I have avoided blogging the past couple weeks because I knew this post was coming. But I n...